terça-feira, 14 de julho de 2009

I HAVE BEEN the rule. have been

You're so serious
She lets sway
Opposites attract
But you're kinda gay


This doesn't need to have a meaning
Or a special person to dedicate to
Like when you talked about your feelings
None of this is true.


Honestly what do you want from me?
Crazy years have already gone by
It's that difficult for you to see
You're not supposed to make me cry?


But what do we know?
Is there any exception, any rule?
Am I the exception by being happy?
Or the rule by playing the fool?




Have to work on my lyrics. =X


Tu és tão sério
Ela deixa as coisas andar
Os opostos atraem-se
Mas tu és um bocado gay.


Isto não tem que ter um significado
Ou alguém a quem dedicar
Como quando falaste do que sentias
Nada disto é verdade.


Sinceramente, o que queres de mim?
Os anos loucos já passaram
É assim tão difícil veres
Que não é suposto fazeres-me chorar?


Mas o que sabemos nós?
Existe alguma excepção ou alguma regra?
Serei eu a excepção ao ser feliz?
Ou serei a regra ao fazer figura de parvo?

Sem comentários: